These Franklin Binary Triggers are the industry standard for increasing your cycling rate of a standard semi-auto AR-15 from one pull, one shot, to upwards of 400 rounds per minute or better. Easy to install
Retail on these trigger kits is $429.99
Club price is $349.50 with tax and Club fee
THE COMPANY I ORDERED THEM FROM HAD 30 INSTOCK AT 4:15PM TODAY. SO IF YOU WANT ONE, CALL PETER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE @ 540-400-1070
I just sold one over the phone to a Club Member so i have ONLY ONE LEFT!
The Binary Firing System ™ GEN 3 (BFSIII™) is a 3-position trigger. In position 3 it fires one round on pull and one round on release, making it the fastest semi-automatic trigger on the market. This trigger is ideal for both tactical and competition use. The BFSIII™ provides greatly reduced split times between rounds, allowing for tighter groups.
Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire
Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull
Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release
* Release round can be canceled by simply moving our Patent Pending selector out of Binary mode while holding the trigger back
* Easy to install * Smooth trigger pull: 4.5 lbs, +/- 0.5 lbs
* Positive reset on release phase
* Enhanced buffer springs for optimal flexibility
* Works in most AR platforms and calibers including 5.56 NATO, 308 Win, 300 BLK, 9mm, Rimfire, etc….
* Compatible with any BCG
* Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters and recreational enthusiasts
- Not for civilian sales in CA, DC, IA, NJ, NY, or WA.
- NEVER ALTER ANY INTERNAL COMPONENT OF THE BFS™.
- Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFS™ will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
- No refunds will be issued for triggers after installation has been attempted.
- By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
- AFTER THE BFS™ HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
- We have partnered with LMS Defense to provide a 25% discount on training. Those that complete the course will receive a 25% discount code for use on their next purchase on this site.
- Trigger pin size is .154″
- No 80% lowers, No polymer lowers, No Carbon lowers